Being engaged is of course a very exciting stage in anyone’s life, but it also brings the responsibility of actually organising a wedding! There are so many different things to think about, from the food to the venue to the catering – but when you work with us, at least you can always be certain that you won’t have to worry about the photography.
Award winning photographer Jonathan Hilder of Piers Photography has been photographing weddings of all kinds for more than twenty years, and offers a combination of absolute professionalism, a fantastic eye for detail and a deep photographic expertise, with wedding packages available for very reasonable prices.
Your wedding is a very personal event, so your photography should be as unique as the day itself. We will always listen closely to what you want, need and expect from us so we can make sure you’re completely satisfied with what we do. This process will begin with a wedding consultation.
We will meet with you at our Naphill studio, at the wedding venue, or at your home so we can discuss:
- The style of photography you want. Candid, formal, traditional, contemporary, classic, unique, a mixture of different styles – the possibilities are endless.
- Special requests. Whatever you have in mind, just ask! We may have done it before and will always strive to give you what you want.
- The wedding venue and other suppliers.
- Timings and schedules.
- Previous examples of our work.
- What will happen in the case of illness, technical difficulties etc (we are fully insured and have back-up plans in case of anything going wrong).
- Our “try before you buy” engagement shoots.
We will arrange a completely free try before you buy engagement shoot, usually at your wedding venue or at our studio, so that you can get a feel for the way we work and see examples of our photography. We will produce a series of photographs which you can then come and view at our studio.
There are several benefits you can enjoy by taking advantage of this great offer:
- The opportunity to get some lovely photographs of yourself and your significant other together in a relaxed and informal environment as you look forward to your wedding.
- It will help you to get used to being in front of the camera so when the big day finally arrives you can feel at ease being photographed. We believe that the best photographs are taken when you feel comfortable and relaxed, and this is the effect we want to achieve for your wedding photos.
- You will get to meet your photographer and help them understand your style, taste and personality so they can portray your wedding day in the right way.
- You will be able to try out some poses and angles for the big day itself.
After your engagement shoot, we will ask you if you would like to book your wedding photography with us – so far, everybody has! You will be provided with an 8 x 10 copy of your favourite image from the shoot, and you can also choose a picture that we will enlarge to 12 x 16 with a three inch border. This picture will be brought to your wedding for your guests to sign and leave messages on.
T: 01494 565677
M: 07787 505786