Your wedding day is one of the biggest occasions of your life, which means you want to be absolutely sure everything will be perfect – including your photography service. You want to know you’re working with a skilled photographer who will produce wonderful results, provide a well timed and professional service, and will be able to handle any potential problems that may arise.
When you feel well informed about everything, you can feel confident you have chosen the right photographer and you will be able to relax and enjoy your day. Here is a list of questions we have put together which you should consider asking your photographer before the big day begins. Here at Piers Photography we will always be happy to answer any of these questions as well as any other enquiries you may have for us.
- Do you have spare equipment in case the original equipment suffers a technical fault or breakdown?
- What will happen if the intended photographer is unable to attend the wedding due to illness?
- What kind of experience do you have and how many weddings have you previously photographed?
- Do you keep digital files of the photos you have shot?
- What kind of insurance do you hold?
- What is your policy on health and safety? Is your equipment regularly PAT tested?
- Do you have your own risk assessment and method statement?
- Are you a fully qualified member of a trade body?
- Can you offer a range of wedding books and different options to help us display our photographs and share them with our friends and family?
- When did you last go on a training course?
T: 01494 565677
M: 07787 505786